This two-parter is her origin story, and her only appearance so far.
( Whip it! )
Part II next.
⌈ Secret Post #3939 ⌋
Warning: Some secrets are NOT worksafe and may contain SPOILERS.
( More! )
Secrets Left to Post: 02 pages, 34 secrets from Secret Submission Post #564.
Secrets Not Posted: [ 0 - broken links ], [ 0 - not!secrets ], [ 0 - not!fandom ], [ 0 - too big ], [ 0 - repeat ].
Current Secret Submissions Post: here.
Suggestions, comments, and concerns should go here.
I wasn’t sure who he was at first, since I’m not interested in Game of Thrones. That is, I didn’t realize who he was until I checked IMDB and saw that he had played Roger Wyndam-Pryce in one episode (Lineage) of Angel. Now I remember him. Looking through the rest of his filmography, I have also seen him in Nightmare Classics: Carmilla (1989), Tales From The Crypt (1972), and two episodes of Faerie Tale Theatre. He was also Zeus in three episodes of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
I might need to track down his episode of Tales From The Darkside, wherein he plays "Vampire Count Jeffrey Draco."
Its like the 80’s all over again, a remorseless madwoman runs the UK, a maniacal bastard runs the US, the world’s on the brink of nuclear war and all I want to do is listen to synthpop
star wars, ghostbusters, and mad max all pass the bechdel test now tho
that helps with the deja vu but tragically not the crushing fear of nuclear apocalypse
try the synthpop again
1. Kitten falling asleep on my lap at lunchtime, warm and purring and paws splayed in complete relaxation.
2. Takeout Chinese for lunch with sanj on the spur of the moment. With bonus kitten sitting on the chair at the head of the table, and periodically sticking his head up over the edge of the table to see if we would let him eat our chicken. (Which we wouldn't.)
3. The new mini-season of Voltron went live this past weekend! Kiddo and sanj and I watched half of it last night, and it's delightful.
4. Yesterday I roasted some delicata squash (seasoned with salt and pepper and curry powder) and then roasted the seeds (boiled briefly, then seasoned the same way.) It pleases me to have turned something I would ordinarily have thrown away into tasty snack food.
5. Dinner for tonight is already made, so when I get home from work around 5:30 I can mostly relax. There's work I need to do, but if I don't do it tonight, nothing will catch on fire.
How are y'all holding up? Be gentle with yourselves.
The Grape Cozy -- in case the link doesn't work for you, this is a knitted "cozy" or cover for an individual grape. For all your grape protection needs.
[warning: link page has video that may be loud] Brevard County Sheriff's "Wheel of Fugitives" -- a regular broadcast by our county Sheriff, imitating a game show to publicize people with outstanding arrest warrants. The current episode of the Wheel is on the office's Facebook page.
I tried asking my mother what she would do if I disappeared; to think about living here without me. She said she needs no help and doesn't need me at all. And then she asked if I still don't like living in Florida. So -- the Mom is pretty divorced from reality. Without me, the others would have to step in and solve her living situation.
here at probono
dc comics  ➝ super sons, misc n52 (damian, dick, bruce)*
here at probono
dc comics  ➝ preboot and n52 bruce, rebirth batfam (bruce, duke, gordon, barbara, dick, damian)*
here at probono
* These two are reposts on account of Photobucket Heat Death!!! Also, thank you for deleting the old post, mods!! Hope this is okay!
Romeo and Juliet are also idiotic teenagers who do something incredibly stupid and kill themselves at the end of the story. I thought it would be interesting to start with two people who are adults and not idiotic teenagers. Instead of killing themselves, they have lots of hot sex. But then the result of that sex is a baby. -- Brian K. Vaughan
( Read more... )